Prefolds are an economical and environmentally friendly nappy solution, and a great choice for newborns. They are also incredibly versatile, and can be used as a nappy, as an insert, or as a booster.
What is it made from?
The Muslinz prefolds are made from 100% cotton. They feature 4 absorbent layers on the outer two panels, and 6 in the central panel.
What else will I need?
You get 6 prefold nappies in this pack, and you will need to team these with a waterproof nappy cover. We recommend using a fleece liner to create a stay-dry layer next to the bum, and for added overnight protection, include a booster such as the Little Lamb Triple Layer Booster or the Baba + Boo Hemp Nappy Booster
How do I use it?
Prefolds are typically used folded into a pad, however with smaller babies you can use these in a variety of folds, much like terries. Check out our picture and video guides here
Flats, Prefolds & Terries
Needs a cover
Size 1: Newborn (11 x 14 inches)
Size 2 - Infant (12 x 17 inches)
Wash a couple of times before use - 40c.
10 February 2022
I was gifted bambino Mia prefolds and love them so thought we would expand our prefold collection and try these out. Ive only used two so far and surprisingly they hold out great given how thin they are i was sceptical, i have just taken them out of the drier (on low heat) for the first time and they’ve shrunk quite a bit, they were a little small for my pocket nappies to start with so I’m a little worried they will be too small now. I will find a way to use them anyhow and if we have another bubba they will be great for smaller/ size 1 nappies! So overall, really impressed with how thirsty they are as they are so thin but might be better suited to smaller nappies
23 May 2021
I bought these before my baby was born, he’s 10 weeks now and we still use these as our day time nappy the majority of the time with a Little Lambs wrap. When he was first born we were able to fold in the jo fold for about 4 weeks and now we just pad fold. Will be holding on to these for boosters for pocket nappies because they fit perfectly and the absorbency is good.
06 June 2020
This have a great absorbancy as a flat inside a wrap
Read all 4 customer reviews...
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £40 (£2.95 for orders under £40)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £8.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- Large orders via DPD - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on order weight
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday. During peak periods this may be slower. For priorty processing selected Royal Mail 24
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >