La petite Ourse One Size nappies are a snap-fastening pocket nappy with an internal double-gusset for maximum leg containment and a double pocket opening - this means no need to take the inserts out before washing! These nappies feature adjustable rise snaps to grow with your little one, crossover snaps for smaller babies and come with 2 bamboo microfibre inserts.
What is it made from?
The outer layer of the nappy is a waterproof and breathable PUL (Polyutherane Laminate). The inner of the nappy is a super soft microfleece for a stay dry feel.
The inserts are made from 70% bamboo and 30% polyester for fast absorbency.
The designs 'Hide & Seek', 'Savanah' and 'Seabed' are all made from at least two plastic bottles as part of the La Petite Ourse Eco Range!
What else will I need?
This nappy is all you need to get started! You might need to add an extra booster in when you need more absorbency. We recommend Little Lamb Bamboo Boosters.
How do I use it?
These are pocket nappies so simply stuff the included insert, along with any required boosters, inside the pocket and it's ready to go!
For more information on fitting cloth nappies and how to care for them, see our Nappy Advice Tab.
La Petite Ourse
Ease of use
These nappies will fit approximately from 10-35lb (5-16kg).
Wash before use, wash at 40 degrees and dry pail between washing. Nappies and inserts can be tumble dried on a low heat but we recommend air drying to maximise the life span of your nappies.
14 May 2022
This nappy very good, but found the elastic at the back was leaving red marks on baby.
This nappy has an opening at the front and back which did make stuffing it much easier, but didn’t find it to be essential as I have other nappies with just one opening at the back.
Lots of lovely designs so disappointed about the elastic.
19 February 2022
We tried this as we love the AIO. It’s just as slim fitting and I love the print. I also love that you can add extra absorbency. Could this be our new favourite?
06 February 2022
I really like these nappies. They are very absorbent and I barely get any leaks, and my little one is 8 weeks old so on the smallest fit. The designs are beautiful and the fabric feels very high quality. They are easy to stuff with the bamboo inserts and these don't need to be removed for washing, which I like.
Read all 14 customer reviews...
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £40 (£2.95 for orders under £40)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £8.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- Large orders via DPD - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on order weight
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday. During peak periods this may be slower. For priorty processing selected Royal Mail 24
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >