Ah the beloved and trusty terry square. These ones from Bright Bots are just as you might remember, and just the right thickness. We love terries for their versatility and they can be particularly useful for overnight use due to their high levels of absorbency.
What is it made from?
The Bright Bots terries are made from 100% cotton terry towelling, and are 60 x 60cm in size
What else will I need?
You get 12 terry nappies in this pack, and you will need to team these with a nappy fastener, and a waterproof nappy cover. We recommend using a fleece liner to create a stay-dry layer next to the bum, and for added overnight protection, include a booster such as the Little Lamb Triple Layer Booster or the Baba + Boo Hemp Nappy Booster
How do I use it?
There are a wide range of folds that can be used with your terry nappies. Check out our picture and video guides here
Flats, Prefolds & Terries
Ease of use
Needs a cover
They are 60cm x 60cm and are ideal for young babies.
Bright bots Terry towelling nappies
30 November 2022
Bought these for grandaughter as a cuddly. She loves them, so fluffy and absorbant. Great buy
15 February 2022
Wish I had have given these a chance initially. Now they are all that we use. They dry really quickly, once you've worked it out they are not hard to fold either. And they are so much cheaper than alternatives. Would definitely recommend giving them a go!!
03 December 2020
I started out using pockets but now I find I reach for these on days when I’m at home! Easy to fold, dry quickly and look so cute on! Great value and a good option for anyone looking to bulk out their stash on a budget!
Read all 5 customer reviews...
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £40 (£2.95 for orders under £40)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £8.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- Large orders via DPD - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on order weight
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday. During peak periods this may be slower. For priorty processing selected Royal Mail 24
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >