Kokoso Baby is an Organic skincare brand, using carefully selected coconut oil, designed by a mum to suit little one's sensitive skin needs.
This Coconut Oil is 100% Organic, lightweight and non-greasy.
The original pot is 168g.
Why do we love it?
All Kokoso products are ethically produced, vegan and cruelty free! They have been dermatologically tested from newborn upwards and are perfect for sensitive or eczema prone skin. This Coconut oil is a favourite of ours because it has so many uses: massage oil, soothing rashes, nappy balm, hair oil, after-sun and even a skin cleanser!
What is it made of?
Kokoso's award winning Coconut Oil hasn't been refined, bleached, deodorised or tinkered with in any way! Inside each pot you will find around three organic coconuts grown and cared for on an ethical family-run farm in Thailand. The packaging is also 100% recyclable.
25 February 2022
My son gets eczema and dry skin on his legs and arms. This absolutely sorted it. He loves applying it himself every night. It just melts in your hands. Lovely.
Amazing and multi-purpose
09 February 2022
Love this coconut oil for my newborn baby, my eldest and even both me and my partner. It is so multi-purpose. We mainly use it for nappy changes and also baby massage, but the adults in the house also use it for our dry or cracked skin. It's amazing and smells great too.
02 May 2021
This is great for rubbing all over baby, from head to toe! It's gentle on newborn skin and smells amazing. I've also been using it on babies scalp to help with dry skin / cradle cap and it's softening it easily
Read all 5 customer reviews...
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £40 (£2.95 for orders under £40)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £8.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- Large orders via DPD - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on order weight
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday. During peak periods this may be slower. For priorty processing selected Royal Mail 24
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >