The George Changing Bag, in Grey/Black, from Babymel is a spacious backpack meaning it's even perfect for twins or multiple children. The straps on this bag are slightly padded for your comfort. The George bag also comes with a foldable padded changing mat and 2 insulated bottle pockets, perfect for keeping milk warm or cool for up to 4 hours.
Our favourite features of this bag:
- There is a genius wipes dispensing pocket on the side of the bag - perfect for reusable wipes too!
- It has built-in velcro pushchair straps which are ideal for keeping your hands free
- The bag has plenty of handy pockets to organise baby's essentials
- It is super easy to clean - simply wipe with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally
- You can continue to use this bag even after your little one is potty trained - it's practical for all your family adventures!
What is this bag made from?
The George Eco bag is made from a recycled material called RPET, which is regenerated from old plastic bottles; saving them from landfill. This also means your bag will be lightweight and super durable, whilst being planet friendly. This bag is 100% waterproof and stain resistant too. This means you can be sure that your stylish changing bag will stay looking clean through all the challenges of parenthood. All your little one's essentials will stay dry too, even with unpredictable weather downpours!
Why should I choose Babymel?
Babymel believe that becoming a parent doesn't mean you have to compromise your style, so they have lovingly designed a range of changing bags for the modern parents. They also strive to create products that make day-to-day life just that little bit easier. Babymel use recycled materials and each bag is tested to ensure it contains no potentially harmful chemicals.
This bag measures 38cm x 30cm x 14cm.
Shop the rest of our Babymel Changing Bags, Pushchair Organisers and Change Stations here.
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £30 (£2.95 for orders under £30)
- Express Tracked - £4.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
Standard Tracked and Express Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday. During peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express Delivery
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >