Terms and Conditions
These are our terms and conditions. Please read them with care.
Terms and Conditions:
1) There is no minimum order value required for ordering.
2) In line with the Data Protection Act 1998, no personal details will be stored on our computers.
3) No credit card details are stored anywhere by us at any time.
4) All items remain the property of Fill Your Pants Ltd. until payment has been made in full.
5) We reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods.
6) Payment can be made via Paypal, Debit or Credit card (through our secure server at SagePay), or by Debit or Credit card over the phone.
7) We hold stock of all items and have a policy of despatch within 24 hours of receipt of your order. If for any reason there is likely to be a delay, we will contact you immediately with the details.
8) While every care is taken to keep your details secure while you go through the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
9) Delivery is via Royal Mail or courier
10) Under no circumstances can we be held liable or accountable for failed deliveries due to inaccurate address details provided to us by a customer. It is the customers responsibility to check details thoroughly, both at time of order and in the Order Confirmation and Despatch Confirmation emails received.
11) In line with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, You have the right to cancel Your Order without penalty at any time up to the end of the seventh (7th) working day starting from the date immediately after you receive the ordered Goods (known as a 'cooling off' period).
12) To cancel your order you must notify us in writing before the end of the 7 days.
13) All cancellations should be undertaken in accordance with and subject to our Returns Policy.
14) A certificate of postage is always obtained when we despatch a package.
15) In the unlikely event that your item reaches you faulty or damaged, we will be happy to take them back and refund your money.
16) Non-faulty items must be returned to us within 30 days, in new condition and in original packaging (and any requests made after this time are entirely at our discretion) for a full refund (exclusive of any postage paid) and return postage costs are the customers responsibility.
17) We reserve the right to refuse refunds where it is deemed either by ourselves or by product manufacturer that product misuse has occurred. Items claimed as faulty may be returned to us for testing, and in the event that no manufacture defect is present, these items will be returned to you.
18) When returning goods, It is strongly recommended that you get a certificate of posting from the post office, as should the items not reach us you will be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail. We can not refund or replace items should they fail to reach us. Where postage costs are to be refunded by TNG, only a basic service will be funded. Any services used by a customer which are not basic services (i.e. Special Delivery) may not be refunded in full.
19) You have up to 30 days after dispatch of your order to inform us of any items not received. After this time it is more difficult to us to trace packages and so we can not be held responsible for any missing mail.
20) Sale or clearance items are non-returnable.
21) In the event that a package is sent to you and taken to your local Post Office, it is your responsibility to collect the item before it is returned to us by Royal Mail or by courier. Orders returned to us as uncollected may be re-sent, but you will be responsible for the postage fees incurred. Should you request a refund instead, we will happily refund you, minus the postage fees incurred in the first delivery attempt.
22) A Discount Code may not be used in conjunction with any another or in conjunction with loyalty point redemption. Only one code applies for any single transaction. Unless otherwise stated, all codes are single time use only.
23) If a discount code with a minimum order applicable is used on a transaction, and a partial refund takes the order below the minimum order, the discount will be invalidated.
25) New discount codes are not permittable on back orders.
25) If Pants Points are redeemed against an order, and that order is then cancelled or refunded, Pants Points will not be re-applied to your account.
26) All products are subject to availability
27) We reserve the right to change any product price before you place an order
28) We reserve the right to cancel orders where incorrect pricing has been listed.
28) We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time
29) These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.