WUKA period pants look and feel like regular underwear but give you all the protection you need for during your period. You can bleed straight into them and it won't leak through to your clothes thanks to a high tech absorbency layer that can absorb 200x it's own weight! These pants can be worn for up to 8 hours and have full bum coverage without looking or feeling bulky.
The lace lingerie range is the same great WUKA quality but with a gorgeous lace design, these pants have a high gusset and great coverage with a hipster cut to go with jeans or skirts! Medium Flow can absorb on average up to 2-3 tampons worth of blood.
This product won the Gold Award for Best Period Product in The Nappy Guru® Awards 2023!
Why should I switch?
They are made from an anti-bacterial fabric to be ultra hygienic and odour free, these pants also allow a woman to free flow avoiding internal drying and other health risks of tampons. WUKA Basics are also great for out planet, they can be worn for up to 2 years saving over 200 pads from landfill with each pair! And they are 100% Vegan approved!
What are they made from?
WUKA Basics are made from GOTs Certified Organic Cotton, the most sustainable fabric with no compromise. They have a moisture wicking top layer to draw your flow away and the core is absorbent, leakproof and breathable to keep you dry and lock in moisture. They are 100% chemical and perfume free.
Returns- only unopened or damaged items can be returned for hygiene reasons.
To find out more about WUKA Period Pants and the different styles, take a look at our guide to period pants here.
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £40 (£2.95 for orders under £40)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £8.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- Large orders via DPD - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on order weight
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday. During peak periods this may be slower. For priorty processing selected Royal Mail 24
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >