Double layer organic cotton facemasks from the Wooly Organic range. The design is made to fit the mask as closely as possible to the face. It has no crease or pockets, where dirt can accumulate.
Made of 100% organic cotton.
For ages 3-6 Years approx.
Recommendations for use:
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or disinfect them by specialized means before applying the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask with your hands during use.
- Remove the mask holding it by the rubber bands behind the ears, without touching the face.
- Wash hands with soap or disinfect them after removing the mask.
- Wash the face mask after each use at a temperature between 60 and 80 degrees. After washing, iron in cotton mode.
- Store in a dry environment at a temperature of +20 to +40. Before and after use store in a sealed plastic bag.
- It is recommended to change the mask every 2 hours.
The protective mask does not have medical certificates. A protective mask does not protect against the risk of infection with the virus. However, when used properly, it will serve as an additional barrier to the airways during the day. The face mask should be removed as soon as it becomes wet or after 2 hours of use.
Please note these items are non-returnable
How long will dispatch take?
We love to get your goodies out on their way to you as soon as we can, and aim to dispatch everything within 24 hours.
Orders placed before 3.30pm are dispatched same day Mon - Fri providing stock is available.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order we will contact you to let you know.
How are my orders sent?
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries, and everything we send is with a tracked service- peace of mind for you that your order will arrive safely!
Our orders as sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 as standard. This is charged at a rate of £2.45 and is FREE on orders over £45
We also offer Royal Mail 24 as a delivery option on all orders, and this carries a charge of £2.95
We also offer a Next Day Courier service via DPD at a rate of £6.95 (mainland UK only)
If you parcel is super large (lots of goodies!) we will send it via DPD courier. This is free of charge to mainland UK addresses. Northern Ireland, Highlands and UK Islands will incur a charge of £9.95 (a subsidised rate)
See full delivery info