Our 'Try Cloth for £10' (plus deposit) is the perfect introduction to reusable nappies! It enables you to try a great selection of the very best, and NEW reusable nappies for just £10!
This scheme allows you to give reusable nappies a go, completely risk free. You will have the opportunity to try a range of different nappy types, you may be surprised what you love, for up to 30 days. You will receive a full digital guide explaining each of the nappies, how to use them and how to wash and care for them. During your 30 days our expert team are always on hand to offer support and guidance, you are welcome to contact us anytime through the site or social media.
What do I need to do?
- Pay a deposit of £85 + £10 Programme fee & £6.95 P&P and receive a set of BRAND NEW nappies
- Try your nappies out for 30 days, and fall in love with reusable nappies!
- Decide if you want to keep the package after the 30 days and carry on building your fluffy stash! Or if you want to mail them back to us for a refund (this is an actual refund, not store credit!)
What happens at the end of the 30 days?
At the end of the 30 days there is 3 possible outcomes:
- You decide you love all your reusable nappies and want to keep them - Yay! You will now have a great start up kit and we will see you again soon!
- You love some of the nappies but some of just aren't for you - Simply keep the ones you like and return the nappies you do not wish to keep. We will refund you the products RRP minus 10%, this will be an actual refund and not store credit.
- You choose you do not want to keep any of the nappies in this kit - Send us back the entire kit and we will refund you £85.
Cloth nappies can be daunting, especially with all of the different types and brands available. Our 'Try Cloth' enables you to test out a varied selection of top brand reusables, without the risk. In the end if you do decide that cloth just isn't for you, you can simply return the nappies for a refund!
All of the nappies in this kit are designed to be "one-size" meaning they should fit through to potty training (or approx 35lbs / 16kg). This does mean that these nappies can tend to be large on small infants. For maximum testing it is recommend that you get this kit once your little one is around the 10lb / 4.5kg mark, as this is when the nappies will start to fit best.
- What condition will the nappies be in when I receive them?
All the nappies will be brand spanking new! This will mean that all nappies will need pre-washing before use, and some will need a few washes to build up their absorbency.
- Will you be on-call to help with any questions?
Of course!! We are here to help, our website has so much useful information, all of our Gurus are full of advice and there is whole community waiting to support you on social media. We also include care instructions with your kit.
Yes, please use the drop downs above to select each individual piece of your kit. You can customise the sizes and the designs. Where a size option is not available, this means that the nappy is a one-size fits most design.
Postage of the kit to a UK mainland address is £6.95. Shipping is also available to offshore addresses, and select International countries (varied postage charges apply, calculated in your basket). You are responsible for the costs of returning any nappies to us, and we do advise you to use to tracked method of postage in case your package should go AWOL during its travels back to us.
- What if my nappies get lost or damaged?
If you lose or damage a nappy during your trial, you will be responsible for the cost of the item(s). However, staining and manufacturing defects are not a problem and are not your responsibility.
- When does the 30 days begin?
Your 30 day trial begins from the date your package is delivered, not the date of dispatch.
Where do I sign?!
Nowhere, just add to your basket and lets get you started with Reusable Nappies!
*Note that council vouchers can not be redeemed with this pack