Brand: Baba + Boo
Drying time: Good
Absorbency: Very Good
Ease of use: Pretty Easy
Needs a cover: No
I am so popular I have currently sold out!
|Free UK Delivery available|
The Baba + Boo nappies are a one-size pocket nappy- this means they have a pocket at the back of the waterproof nappy, where the ultra absorbent inserts are stuffed.
2 bamboo mix fibre inserts are included with each nappy.
Baba + Boo pocket nappies are one-size, meaning that they can grow with your baby from around 10lbs - 35lbs
Size + Care Guide
Baba + Boo nappies are what is known as a one-size nappy. In reality, most newborn babies are simply too teeny to get a good fit with a one-size nappy.
Most babies are comfortable in one-size nappies from around 10lbs/4.5kg, and they should then fit right through to potty training or approximately 35lbs/16kg
It is easy to care for Baba + Boo nappies, they wash at 60º and line dry or can be tumble-dried on low
Why we love it
We love everything Baba + Boo and their pocket nappies are no exception.
We love that the Baba + Boo nappies feature a clever internal gusset system- this can help to keep everything contained within the nappy instead of leaking out of the leg openings.
All in all, just a great nappy- well designed and well made!
Nappy Guru Video Guide
Test Drive Programme
The Nappy Gurus Test Drive Programme
This item falls into our unique Test Drive programme- meaning you can buy it, use it and test it out for 21 days- risk free!
We understand that cloth nappies can be an investment, and we want to help in as many ways as we can to get it right for you. By purchasing this nappy today you can try it out, and if the fit or reliability is just not for you, return it to us and we will generate a credit note for the full price paid that you can then use on something else that hopefully you will love a little more!
- Applies only to 1 nappy of each type (e.g. if you buy 3 of the same brand/type of nappy, only one will be covered by the Test Drive programme)
- Nappy must be posted back to us on or before the 21st day of receipt of the product (according to the tracking reference) We allow a few days for the nappy to arrive back to us of course.
- Nappy must be returned in a clean and good working condition, with no damage, significant stains and complete with any applicable additional parts (e.g. booster, liner etc)
- Return postage is your responsibility and we can not accept liability should the item fail to arrive with us.
- On receipt, a credit note will be generated to the email address under which the order was placed. This is valid for 12 months. This is non transferrable.
Nappies should be returned to the following address:
The Nappy Gurus - Test Drive
14 Iliffe Avenue
Please make sure to include your Order Number or Dispatch Number in the parcel.
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £45 (£2.45 for orders under £45)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £2.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £6.95 orders must be placed before 1pm
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day Monday - Thursday
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 1pm Monday - Thursday
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to 30 working days after delivery for a full refund. You are responsible for the cost of return delivery charges. View our full Returns Policy >