Nora Period Pants are a comfortable, reusable protection choice for your period.
These bikini style pants provide a slimmer fit, and the moderate flow is designed to hold up to 7 times more than a disposable tampon.
What are they made from?
Nora Period Pants are made from 95% Organic Cotton with 5% Elastane for extra stretch and comfort. The inner of the pants are made from 3 layers; a 100% polyester wicking layer which allows moisture to quickly pass through, a super absorbent and light-weight towelling made from polyester and polyamide, and a 100% recycled waterproof layer to prevent leaks.
Why should I switch to period pants?
Period pants also allow a woman to free flow bleed, this avoids internal drying and other health risks associated with period protection such as tampons. Nora Period Pants are also great for our planet, they can be washed and worn over and over again saving pads/tampons from landfill. The disposal of single use menstrual products generates 200,000 tonnes of waste per year in the UK alone, so every pair of pants used will make a huge difference! And they are OEKO-TEX Certified too, so there is nasties next to your delicate skin.
Returns- only unopened or damaged items can be returned for hygiene reasons.
To find out more about period pants, take a look at our guide here.
Nora period pants are machine washable up to 30 degrees using a non-bio washing powder, please do not use any fabric softener or bleach on these pants. We recommend giving these pants a rinse in cold water after use. They can be tumble dried on a low heat from time to time, however this shouldn't be done after every use as it may damage the waterproof layer.
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £40 (£2.95 for orders under £40)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £8.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- Large orders via DPD - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on order weight
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday. During peak periods this may be slower. For priorty processing selected Royal Mail 24
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >