Brand: Little Lamb
Drying time: Excellent
Slimness: Pretty Slim
Ease of use: Pretty Easy
Needs a cover: Yes
Only 30 in stock, selling fast
|Free UK Delivery available|
|LITTLE LAMB NAPPY WRAP|
The quickest drying fitted nappy on the market today - Little Lamb microfibre reusable nappies are perfect for parents who don't have much space or time for drying their nappies. They come out of the washing machine almost dry and need a quick line dry or a five minute blast in the dryer to finish them off. If you team with a reliable waterproof wrap such as the Little Lamb Cover and any additional nappy boosters may also be used inside if required. Each nappy also comes with a Little Lamb beautifully soft Fleecy Liners!
Size + Care Guide
Caring for this nappy is simple, using the dry bucket system.
The Dry Bucket system means no soaking, no bleaching - just pop any poo down the loo then fold over the velcro onto the laundry tabs and pop it into the bucket with the lid on to prevent any pong. Then when you have a days worth of nappies (or two if you have enough), chuck it all into the washing machine with half a scoop of powder. When your machine has done all the hard work for you dry the nappies either on the line or in the dryer. Nice and simple.
Wash at 40°, tumble dry on cool
Size 1 - 7-20lbs/3-9kgs
Size 2 - 20-38lbs/9-17kgs
Why we love it
The Nappy Gurus love the Little Lamb microfibre nappies, simple because of how quick they dry!
Microfibre is a quick dry fabric - because under a microscope you'd see that there are squillions of strands that make up the yarn. The fluid is held between each strand rather than being absorbed into the strand itself. This means that during the spin cycle almost all of it is spun out. Much like your fleece jumper.
The microfibre yarn is then knit onto the base rather than weaved in to it to ensure that it does not shrink which means the microfibre nappies will last and last.
The nappy has a velcro fastening and as long as the velcro is closed back onto its laundry tabs before it goes into the wash it will keep doing what it is supposed to do for years. We also have a unique cross-over velcro tab designed to fit your baby from very tiny through all the shape changes they will go through till they get to the stage that they do not need nappies any more. (Yes, this does happen eventually!).
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £45 (£2.45 for orders under £45)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £2.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £6.95 orders must be placed before 1pm
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day Monday - Thursday
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 1pm Monday - Thursday
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to 30 working days after delivery for a full refund. You are responsible for the cost of return delivery charges. View our full Returns Policy >