Here at The Nappy Gurus, as you may already know, we are huge advocates for reusable nappies.
But we also believe it is important, in times when life might call for a disposable option, that we are consciously choosing the best nappy for our little one's and the environment.
What are eco-friendly disposable nappies?
Eco-friendly disposable nappies are those which, through their production process and materials used, aim to minimise their impact on the environment. When it comes to these nappies there is some mixed messages thrown around; ultimately all single-use nappies will end up in the same place - a landfill. This environment simply does not allow for biodegrading, of anything, to take place. Because of this, it is important we are choosing materials which are also sustainably sourced, ethically produced and good for our babies' skin too.
Why choose Kit & Kin?
Here at The Nappy Gurus, we have selected Kit & Kin nappies as our eco-friendly disposable nappy option for the following reasons:
- Kit & Kin nappies have a flash dry layer to instantly absorb wetness, keeping your little one's bum dry
- Liquid is evenly distributed around the nappy, using a unique patented channel design, which means no sagging
- Their nappies are naturally derived, hypoallergenic and approved by dermatologists.
- Kit & Kin purchase rainforest through the World Land Trust to ensure it is protected, funded by every pack sold.
- They are members of PETA(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and are proud to stand against animal testing
What are they made from?
Kit & Kin nappies have an absorbent core which is made using bio-based gels and natural cellulose (wood pulp). This is sourced from an FSC certified forest, ensuring it is sustainably sourced, and is bleached using oxygen not chlorine. The top layer of the nappy is plant-based and gentle on your little one's delicate skin. The outer layer and leg cuffs are also made from 100% sustainable materials. All Kit & Kin nappies are made in a carbon neutral factory and contain no latex, perfumes or parabens.
Their packaging is made from 100% recyclable paper, which is a fully renewable resource and home recyclable too.
This pack contains 32 Size 4 nappies, designed to fit from 9-14kg (20-31lbs).
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £40 (£2.95 for orders under £40)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £8.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- Large orders via DPD - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on order weight
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday. During peak periods this may be slower. For priorty processing selected Royal Mail 24
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >