Brand: DIVINE CHOCOLATE
33 in stock, immediate despatch
|Free UK Delivery available|
A bar for the adventurous! This delicious bar is made with 60% cocoa and flavoured with pink Himalayan salt, which adds a satiating blend of saltiness to its flavour profile, made with the best of the best cocoa from Ghana.
Divine Chocolate was established in 1998 by a co-operative of cocoa farmers in Ghana that co-owns the company and shares in its profit.
Why we love it
In March 2017, Divine Chocolate published a new report: “Empowering the women cocoa farmers of Kuapa Kokoo.” This report was a review of 20 years of learning and pioneering progress in addressing gender equality in the cocoa supply chain.
The report shows a timeline starting with Kuapa Kokoo’s establishment in 1993. It illustrates how the co-operative has introduced initiatives to work toward gender equality by collaborating with partners (including Divine Chocolate). These initiatives have encouraged and mentored women, giving them a voice in Ghana and on the world stage. Many of the farmers that have visited the UK and USA as ambassadors of Kuapa Kokoo and Divine have returned as leaders in their respective communities.
The report also includes:
- Key lessons from this time period
- Quotes from women members of Kuapa Kokoo
- A selection of published books and reports to reference
The report was launched at a briefing event in the UK, bringing together the latest perspectives on the issues faced by women farmers in food supply chains and how to address them. The event featured speakers from Kuapa Kokoo, Oxfam UK, The Department for International Development (DFID), and Marks & Spencer.
THIS IS WHY THE NAPPY GURUS SUPPORTS DIVINE CHOCOLATE. TO READ THE REPORT PLEASE CLICK HERE
MAY CONTAIN: milk, cereals containing gluten and nuts.
Fairtrade cocoa mass, Fairtrade sugar, Fairtrade cocoa butter, rock salt, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £45 (£2.45 for orders under £45)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £2.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £6.95 orders must be placed before 1pm
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day Monday - Thursday
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 1pm Monday - Thursday
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to 30 working days after delivery for a full refund. You are responsible for the cost of return delivery charges. View our full Returns Policy >