Brand: BLOOM & NORA
I am so popular I have currently sold out!
|Free UK Delivery available|
Bloom Reusable Sanitary Pads are a lovely alternative to disposable sanitary products, with a natural bamboo fleece next to your skin, and popper tabs to keep them firmly in place.
With a contoured slim fit, Bloom CSP have a unique stay dry binding that keeps wetness away from your clothing for fantastic leak protection.
Size + Care Guide
Mini - 21cm length approx. Core has 1 layer of microfibre. Perfect for light flow days
Midi - 26cm length approx. Core has 1 layer of microfibre. Perfect for medium flow days
Maxi - 29cm length approx. Core has 2 layers of microfibre. Perfect for heavier flow days.
Mighty - 32cm length approx. Core has 2 layers of microfibre. Perfect for overnight and heavy flow.
Wash & Care
- We recommend a quick hand rinse in cold water after use and store in waterproof bag until it’s time to wash.
- Wash within 48 hours at 40 degrees with non-bio powder. Your pads can be tumble dried on cool.
- Don’t use fabric softener as this will reduce their absorbency.
- Likewise we recommend you don’t use harsh stain removers as they may damage the waterproof membrane and irritate your skin.
- If you are using your Bloom and Nora pads on the go, we absolutely recommend you use our waterproof out and about bag. It has a wet and dry section to keep your pads separate and holds 4 – 6 pads depending on their size.
- You can wash pads straight from the bag, just pop the whole thing in the wash, making sure the zip is open.
- N.B Pads cannot be returned once used unless faulty.
Why we love it
There are a number of reasons why we love reusable CSP's here at The Nappy Guru.
One of them being cost. On average a woman will spend roughly between £45-£88 a year on disposable sanitary wear. Compared to the one-off cost for something that will last for years.
The risk of TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome) is reduced.
No chemicals such as those in disposable tampons, causing vaginal dryness, which can alter the pH levels thus making you more likely to suffer from infections.
Also a huge benefit for us, as we are all environmentally conscious is the impact disposables have on the environment. The average woman uses approximately 11,000 disposable pads and tampons throughout her lifetime-menstrual cycle. An estimated 8 billion bleached pads and tampons end up in the UK sewage systems each year and 70% of blockages in the sewage system are caused by sanitary waste.
Bloom are loved by us because of their pretty designs, they are made in the UK and Oekotex certified.
How long will dispatch take?
We love to get your goodies out on their way to you as soon as we can, and aim to dispatch everything within 24 hours.
Orders placed before 3.30pm are dispatched same day Mon - Fri providing stock is available.
If there is likely to be a delay with your order we will contact you to let you know.
How are my orders sent?
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries, and everything we send is with a tracked service- peace of mind for you that your order will arrive safely!
Our orders as sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 as standard. This is charged at a rate of £2.45 and is FREE on orders over £45
We also offer Royal Mail 24 as a delivery option on all orders, and this carries a charge of £2.95
We also offer a Next Day Courier service via DPD at a rate of £6.95 (mainland UK only)
If you parcel is super large (lots of goodies!) we will send it via DPD courier. This is free of charge to mainland UK addresses. Northern Ireland, Highlands and UK Islands will incur a charge of £9.95 (a subsidised rate)
See full delivery info