SERVICE UPDATES FROM TEAM TNG
As we head into another national lockdown, we find ourselves in a similar position to April last year. A sudden rise in orders as demand for reusable nappies surges, many of the team home based, and the potential for staff self-isolations around every corner. We do remain open and processing your orders, and will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves.
We are a small, independant business made up of real human beings who are all trying our hardest.
What this means for you:
- Order processing time will likely be impacted, please allow up to 2-3 working days for your order to be shipped.
- We are aware that the Royal Mail service is under immense pressure at the moment. As a result we are seeing an increasing number of parcels facing delivery delays. We do use a tracked service, and you may find that your tracking reference does not show any results for a few days after dispatch once it reaches the Royal Mail sorting offices. Please be patient, and if your parcel has not arrived safely after 14 workings day get in touch.
- Our Personalised Nappy Advice support team is operating as usual, but again due to demand there may be some delays in responses. Note that bookings will not be taken for face-to-face support.
- Customer service will be handled as usual.
- Returns processing is being completed, but may take up to 1 week.
We will continue to do our best in these difficult times, stay safe and well, and love to all x