Bells Bumz Reusable Sanitary Pads are shaped for comfort and to provide the best possible coverage. These liners are perfect for night time or post partum wear. Each pad has anti-slip silicone beads on the underside to reduce movement and two snap options to suit all sizes.
This product won the Silver Award for Best Period Product in The Nappy Guru® Awards 2023!
Why should I switch to cloth sanitary protection?
Did you know that each of us will use up to 16,000 disposable pads, pantyliners and tampons in our lifetime? Cloth Sanitary production is an extremely cost-effective swap with a one-off cost for products that will last for years, compared to the £45-£88 a year most women spend on disposable sanitary products every single year. Using non-disposable sanitary protection significantly lowers the risk of TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome), and they also contain no pH altering chemicals. Another huge benefit of using reusable sanitary protection is reducing the amount single use products and therefor the impact they have on the environment, an estimated 8 billion pads and tampons end up in the UK sewage system each year!
What are they made from?
These light pads are made from 4 layers of bamboo(70%) and cotton(30%) mix. They are topped with a super soft and stay dry bamboo velour, and it's black too so no staining!
Size: 28cm x 13cm measured at widest point.
How much is home delivery?
- Standard UK delivery via Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £40 (£2.95 for orders under £40)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £8.95 orders must be placed before 2pm
- Large orders via DPD - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on order weight
When will I get my order?
- Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday. During peak periods this may be slower. For priorty processing selected Royal Mail 24
- Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
View our full Delivery information >
We hope you're happy with your order from The Nappy Gurus, but if for any reason you decide your purchase isn't right for you, you can return unwanted items up to a whopping 100 days after delivery. View our full Returns Policy >