The Tula Toddler carrier is designed for wearing children from around 18 months old (or around 11kgs/25lbs) to 4+ years.
• Front and back carry
• From 11 kg - 22 kg (25 lbs - 50 lbs)
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality Duraflex buckles and YKK snap buttons
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
• Made and Design in EU in a our own manufacturing facility
Tula Toddler Carrier Measurements
• Panel: 45cm (18") tall & 48 cm (19") wide
• Hip belt: 12 cm (5") height, 70 cm - 140 cm (28"-55") length
• Weight of the carrier - 0,80 kg (2 lbs)
• Shoulder straps:
The toddler's strap is 45 cm (18") when not expanded and 53 cm (21") when expended. The webbing attached to the strap is also additional 70cm (29") long.
Can I wear my baby facing forwards?
No. Tula carriers are designed to be worn only in the most natural and ergonomic position for your baby, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However regular maintenance is encouraged using a soft cloth, soap and warm water, with infrequent machine washes. For machine washes use cold water with a mild detergent. Dry in the open air.
Can I breastfeed while my baby is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.