The brand new, full adjustable baby carrier from Tula, designed for used from 7-45 lbs!
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to-use, versatile and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through to 4 years and beyond.
• Body panel adjusts in 3 width settings and 2 height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby's body
• Multiple carrier positions- front carry and back carry
• Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
• From 3.5 kg - 20 kg (7 lbs - 45 lbs)
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
• Removable hood with snaps
• Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• Breathable and lighweight twill, hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
• Highest quality Duraflex buckles and YKK snap buttons
• Machine Washable
• Made and Designed in EU
Tula Baby Carrier Measurements
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15".
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11" - 17" tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 1.7 lbs.
Can I wear my baby facing forwards?
No. Tula carriers are designed to be worn only in the most natural and ergonomic position for your baby, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However regular maintenance is encouraged using a soft cloth, soap and warm water, with infrequent machine washes. For machine washes use cold water with a mild detergent. Dry in the open air.
Can I breastfeed while my baby is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.