The Beco Gemini is a 4-in-1 baby carrier that offers 4 comfortable carrying positions:
- Front facing in
- Facing out
- Hip carry
- Back carry
This is a comfortable, practical carrier that is a popular choice with parents looking for a structured baby carrier offering versatility. Here at the Nappy Gurus, many of us are trained Babywearing Peer Supporters. As part of our training we learn that facing in is the optimum carry position for both baby and the posture of the wearer, and this carrier offers that position comfortably. Whilst we would always recommend facing in rather than facing out for a variety of reasons, we do appreciate that some parents wish to carry their baby outward facing, and this carrier does allow this option should you choose it.
The Beco Gemini provides an outward facing option that is far superior to that of a certain well known baby carrier commonly found on the highstreet. Providing much better support and positioning, the Beco allows a higher carry on the body, and your baby will not dangle by your hips.
We are all unique, your baby is unique too and it is only you who knows what feels right for you. This carrier means you need not fret over carrier options and which carry works for you, the Beco Gemini can offer them all.
The Beco Gemini features a supportive waistband and wide padded shoulder straps that can be work backpack style or crossed on your back for discrete nursing and better weight distribution. The padded headrest can flip up for neck support, or can be cuffed down and fastened with straps.
When your baby wants to face out, the headrest also serves as a padded spot for their head or chin to rest against.
Birth to toddler, the Beco Gemini is easy to use, comfortable and keeps your little one close to your heart, where they belong...
To fit infants 7-35 lbs (3.5-16kg)
Beco Gemini Features:
- D-Rings to attach head support
- Head support folds down
- Tall, wide body, supports growing baby
- Wide, padded waist belt for lumbar support
- Wide, padded shoulder straps for ultimate comfort
- Adjustable chest straps for even waist distribution
- Safety buckles preventing accidental opening
- Width alternating base to accommodate small babies & forward facing-out position
- Waist belt adjusts from 28-57"
- EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified
Shell: 100% Organic Cotton
Fill: 100% Polyester
Packaging: 100% recycled content & printed with soy based inks
- Body 13" wide x 18.5" tall with head rest up (14" tall with headrest folded)
- Shoulder Straps 23" long x 3" wide (can be adjusted up to 22" LONGER for a total of 45")
- Waist Belt 28” long x 4.5" wide (can be adjusted up to 57" long)
- Weight Capacity of Carrier 7-35 lbs (3.5-16kg)
- Weight of Carrier 1.5 lbs