Bloom Reusable Sanitary Pads - Triple Pack
Bloom Reusable Sanitary Pads are a lovely alternative to disposable sanitary products, with a natural bamboo fleece next to your skin, and popper tabs to keep them firmly in place.
It is estimated that these pads can save up to 9p per use, when compared to popular brands of disposable pads- now, that's positively period!
They have a unique stay dry binding that keeps wetness away from your clothing for fantastic leak protection.
- Contoured slim fit
- Surface- 1 layer of bamboo fleece
- Soft waterproof exterior
- Made in the UK
- Oekotex certified
Mini - 21cm length approx. Core has 1 layer of microfibre. Perfect for light flow days
Midi - 26cm length approx. Core has 1 layer of microfibre. Perfect for medium flow days
Maxi - 29cm length approx. Core has 2 layers of microfibre. Perfect for heavier flow days.
Mighty - 32cm length approx. Core has 2 layers of microfibre. Perfect for overnight and heavy flow.
Contents 3 x Bloom Reusable Pads
Wash & Care
- We recommend a quick hand rinse in cold water after use and store in waterproof bag until it’s time to wash.
- Wash within 48 hours at 40 degrees with non-bio powder. Your pads can be tumble dried on cool.
- Don’t use fabric softener as this will reduce their absorbency.
- Likewise we recommend you don’t use harsh stain removers as they may damage the waterproof membrane and irritate your skin.
- If you are using your Bloom and Nora pads on the go, we absolutely recommend you use our waterproof out and about bag. It has a wet and dry section to keep your pads separate and holds 4 – 6 pads depending on their size.
- You can wash pads straight from the bag, just pop the whole thing in the wash, making sure the zip is open.
- N.B Pads cannot be returned once used unless faulty.